Bulk Email Received
So why have you received an email from us?
You have reached this page from a link on an email from Horizons because:
- On behalf of your local Centre, we have sent you information which may be of interest to you about local events or activities; or
- Horizons has sent an email to all its members on a matter of importance or interest about which you should be informed.
Why we send these emails:
We wish to keep in touch with you so we may tell you about what is currently happening around Horizons as an whole, and, more particularly, about forthcoming events at your local Centre in which you may wish to join. In order to keep in touch we:
- add items of interest to you to our website, and/or
- send you occasional emails about forthcoming events or matters of potential interest to you.
Our emails are not 'spam' or junk mail and we urge you to continue to receive them.
What should I do?
If you are content to continue receiving our emails, please do nothing.
If you don't want to receive any more emails from us, let us know by one of the following methods:
- Log on to the Horizons website and from the My Membership page, click Contact Preferences. Here you can choose what forms of communication suit you best (recommended).
- Click "Unsubscribe from this list" at the foot of the email you have received. This stops all emails permanently until you re-subscribe.
- Click "Update subscription preferences" at the foot of the email you have received to change your preferences. This will not unsubscribe you.
Unsubscribing will cease all Horizons emails to you. If you choose this option, you will cease to receive all email notifications and mailings and effectively we lose contact with you, except you will continue to receive Horizons in the post, and you can continue to visit the website.
If you have unsubscribed by mistake, or wish later to re-join our email list, please log on to the Horizons website and go to the My Membership page. Then click Join our email list and complete the online form. Once you have unsubscribed this is the only way to get back on the list. You should also select the desired Contact Preference as well.
Richard Hunt - Website Administrator